Many times we have all been astonished by Nature’s creative forces. The core of Earth is full with crystals, fine minerals and stones. They come in all shapes, colors and glamour. Some of the photos below present fine minerals and stones that are purely made from Mother Nature. Other photos reveal the work of some artist. Seeing this selection will certainly astound you, calm you down, and then make you wanna run to the closest fine minerals shop and purchase some samples for yourself.
1) Luz Opal That Keeps a Whole Galaxy Inside
2) The Worlds Largest Amethyst Geode – The ‘Empress of Uruguay’.
3) Squared Fluorite from Asturias, Spain
4) Burmese Tourmaline
5) A Crystal Flower of Azurite
source: Crystal Vaults
6) Uvarovite Gems
7) Fluorite-Quartz-Pyrite Mix from China
8) Rutile Crystal
source: Bored Panda