Invest your saved money from college wisely! Purchase items you will really need for traveling days. See THIS AWESOME BACKPACK!
These 7 awesome money saving tips that can save you a ton of money this year… Reduce your bills, conserve water, make your own house cleanser or book a trip and travel to Jamaica – up to you!
It is actually fantastic to learn these 7 money saving tips for college students:
- Vacuum sealing your food using water
- Using a screw as a battery replacement
- Reducing your water bill
- Cut your Internet bill in half!
- Make your own Febreze
- Make a natural, Eco-friendly home cleanser
- Reducing your power bill significantly!
In fact, that’s not all you can do! You can also earn and save more money by doing some small jobs online, like:
- If you have good writing skills, check some writing jobs online
- Learn some photography tricks you can benefit from
- Make some money even with Instagram!
- Teaching a job online?
- Or get paid for taking 2 photos!
So you see, there are so many ways how you can earn or save money as a student. It is all up to you and how much YOU personally empower and engage yourself for such challenges! These money saving tips can serve you so well as a college student who wish to take on a longer holiday and or even if you are planning to take a gap year and roam around the world.
Stay tuned at Outchemy as we will share more tips & opportunities how you can monetize your student days!